Welcome to Synergy! In this guide, we’ll show you how to use Synergy plus some tips and tricks to make you a power user in no time. Let's get started!
Synergy is a productivity platform with Enterprise Content Management (digital file management) and Workflow Collaboration. Synergy combines a cloud-agnostic server, native applications, and web applications into one solution:
Synergy Cloud Server
- Synergy Server: a cloud-native server (Docker, Kubernetes) with flexible infrastructure and deployment options to make it easy to deploy on your data center of choice, including public and private clouds. Learn more about the Server in the Admin & IT Guide.
Synergy Drive - Enterprise Content Management
- Drive Desktop: native applications for Windows and Mac OS to access, manage, and share files.
- Synergy Tools: includes the Interoperable Network File System (INFS), our open interoperable version control system. Available for Windows and Mac.
- Drive Mobile: native applications for iOS and Android to access, manage, and share fileson the go.
- Reader Desktop: a viewer application to view PDFs and saved websites from Synergy Drive and make annotations and references.
- Synergy Drive Add-in for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint): a modern add-in to access and save your files directly from Microsoft Office, both desktop and web versions.
- Compare: a compare application to compare two file versions, highlighting insertions, deletions and moves in Microsoft Word documents.
- References: a modern reference manager to organize your research and make references and citations, integrated with Synergy Drive, Reader and our Office add-in.
- Projects: a Project Management Solution to organize and track your company projects.
To use Synergy products and services you need a Synergy account. Business and Enterprise accounts are managed by your organization administrators and they will provide your with the onboarding and log in instructions.