The first step to use Synergy is to upload your files and content to the cloud through the Synergy Drive application.
There are several options to transfer and upload files:
1. Content Migration Service: business and enterprise accounts are encouraged to use Synergy's Content Migration Service to complete a successful migration. This is especially recommended for organizations with more than 1 TB of data or 100,000 files & folders. You can find more information about this service in the
2. Directly through Synergy Drive: individual users already onboarded and users from self-service accounts can directly upload files and folders through Synergy Drive.
You can easily upload files and folders through the Synergy Drive application.
You can drag files and folders from Windows File Explorer o Mac Finder and drop them in Synergy Drive. The files will be uploaded to the folder you are currently browsing in Synergy. After dropping the files and folders, you will see an icon with the upload progress status here:
You can click on the icon to open the Uploads pane and see the progress. In this panel you will find the following tabs:
- Current uploads: files being currently uploaded.
- Uploads queue: files in the queue to be uploaded next.
- Successful uploads: files succesfully uploaded, marked with a green checkmark.
- Files with error: files which did not upload, marker with a red X. You can click on the red X to retry the upload, otherwise, Synergy will retry automatically when you restart.